Maybe it’s because I woke up this morning and it’s The First of Octember. Maybe it’s because my beloved Boston Red Sox beat the Yankees 9-5 yesterday, delaying The Evil Empire from clinching its first playoff berth in three years. Maybe it’s because I’m trying to get creative in building up my followers on my Facebook page for from the sticks to the bricks and back again. Maybe it’s because my editorial board aka my friend Sam thought it was a good idea. Maybe it’s because I want to celebrate the scariest month of the year. Maybe it’s for all the reasons above or maybe it’s for no reason at all.
So here are the rules as I call them and see them:
- Contest runs from October 1st through October 31st, 5:00 p.m. EST.
- Anyone who likes my Facebook Page for from the sticks to the bricks and back again during that time period receives one entry (aka your name on a piece of paper dropped into a jar).
- Anyone who shares my Facebook page or a post from my Facebook page during that time period receives one entry.
- Anyone who comments on a post on my Facebook page during that time period receives one entry.
- The contest closes at 5 p.m. EST on Halloween, October 31st. At which time, I will ask one random trick-or-treater visiting my haunted house that night to pick the name of the random winner of Stephen King’s latest book, The Bazaar of Bad Dreams. This collection of short stories is set to be released November 3rd.
- The winner will be announced on Facebook by midnight on October 31st.
Join me in celebrating Octember and promoting my Facebook page.
Note: I have not received any promotional fees or merchandise from Stephen King, Simon & Schuster or any book seller in connection with this give away. Prize is being provided by from the sticks to the bricks and back again.